Public Health Institution "Lipetsk Regional Children’s Hospital", the participant in the programme of State guarantees of free medical assistance to citizens and the territorial programme of State guarantees of free medical assistance to citizens have the right to provide paid medical services in the following cases:
- under conditions other than those stipulated in the territorial programme of State guarantees, at the request of the consumer (customer), including, inter alia:
- establishment of an individual medical observation post in hospital;
- use of medicines not included in the list of life-saving and essential medicines if their prescription and use are not conditioned by life signs or substitution due to individual intolerance of medicines, The use of medical products and therapeutic foods, including specialized therapeutic foods not covered by the standards of medical care;
- the provision of medical services anonymously, except in cases provided for by law of Russian Federation;
- for Citizens of foreign States, stateless persons, with the exception of persons insured under compulsory health insurance, and citizens of the Russian Federation not permanently resident in its territory and not insured under compulsory health insurance; Unless otherwise provided by international treaties to which the Russian Federation is a party
- when making independent requests for medical services, except in the cases and according to the procedure provided for in article 21 of the Federal Law «On the Fundamentals of Protection of the Health of Citizens in the Russian Federation», and in cases of the provision of emergency services, including specialized services, emergency or emergency medical assistance.
Public Health Institution «Lipetsk Regional Children’s Hospital» provides paid medical services on the basis of the list of works (services) that constitute medical activity and are specified in the license for carrying out medical activity issued in the prescribed manner.
Paid medical services are provided by specialists of the Public Health Institution «Lipetsk Regional Children’s Hospital», who have the appropriate professional education and qualification according to the price list and the procedure for providing medical care, approved by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
Paid medical services may be provided in full by a standard of medical care approved by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, or at the request of the consumer in the form of separate consultations or medical interventions, including to the extent if necessary, when the standard of medical care provided is higher.
Paid medical services are provided on a reimbursable basis from the personal resources of citizens, legal entities and other means on the basis of contracts, including voluntary health insurance agreements.
The contract for providing paid medical services is concluded by the consumer (customer) and the Public Health Institution «Lipetsk Regional Children’s Hospital» in written form in 2 copies.
Upon oral request, the consumer (customer) is provided with a certificate of payment for medical services to be presented to the tax authorities of the Russian Federation and a copy of the licence to carry out medical activities.
The consumer (customer) is obliged to pay for the medical service provided by the Public Health Institution «Lipetsk Regional Children’s Hospital», in terms and in the order specified by the contract.
In accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, the consumer (customer) is issued with a document confirming payment for the medical services provided (check check, receipt or other form of strict reporting (document of a prescribed type).
Public Health Institution «Lipetsk Regional Children’s Hospital» after the performance of the contract issues to the consumer (legal representative of the consumer): medical documents (copies of medical documents, extracts from medical documents) reflecting his state of health after receiving paid medical services.
Public Health Institution «Lipetsk Regional Children’s Hospital» provides paid medical services, the quality of which must be in accordance with the terms of the contract, and in the absence of conditions on their quality in the contract - the requirements for services of the respective kind.
If federal law or other normative legal acts of the Russian Federation stipulate mandatory requirements for the quality of medical services, the quality of paid medical services must meet these requirements.
Paid medical services are provided with the informed voluntary consent of the consumer (the consumer’s legal representative), in accordance with the procedure established by Russian legislation on the protection of citizens' health.
The Public Health Institution «Lipetsk Regional Children’s Hospital» provides the consumer (the legal representative of the consumer) with information on demand and in a form accessible to him:
his state of health, including information on the results of the examination, the diagnosis, the methods of treatment, the risk involved, the possible options and consequences of the medical intervention, and the expected outcome of the treatment;
Medicines and medical products used in the provision of paid medical services, including expiry dates (warranty periods), indications (contraindications) for use.
The Public Health Institution «Lipetsk Regional Children’s Hospital» is obliged, in providing paid medical services, to comply with the requirements established by the legislation of the Russian Federation for the preparation and maintenance of medical records and statistical forms, Procedures and deadlines for their submission.